Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Big ups to Tobias Björklund of Sweden for making my fucking day!

How fucking awesome is this?!:





It's ugly, rusty, and has the power to kill-

 I LOVE IT!!

I can't tell you how awesome it is for me to see some kid out there picking up some tools and fucking around because of some ridiculous thing I made. While I do enjoy the feeling of a good shit eating grin on my face after a proper bike culture trolling, it's things like Tobias's Hell Rack that reminds me of why I really do the things I do..

Great fucken job man and thanks for the email, snaps and effort! Keep it up by buying an angle grinder, cut off wheels and putting together an equally mean tall bike or some other funky shit :-)

Send me your address so I can send you a box full of funny ass shit and or stickers when you get a chance..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: